Friday, February 5, 2016

Post workout! Woo hoo, right??



Have you ever worked out so hard and was so tired afterward that your shirt seemed too heavy to keep on?? Well that was me tonight. Tonight was a tow for one special. Two incredible workouts for one tired mama.
On the T25 Alpha schedule I had Lower Focus and Ab Intervals. Now, foolishly I did them in that order back to back. I made it to the 11 minute mark in Ab intervals and was spent. I am barely able to type this post but you all have to know that this journey is hard as heck for everybody. I want you to know before I reach my fitness goal and the world at large starts reading my posts and seeing my AFTER photos everywhere that I struggled for every drop of sweat and I was FAR from perfect.

While tossing my shirt wasn't nearly as exciting as Morrissey above, it sure felt good. I was super hot and it was just heavy. It had to go. My body is the island and the shirt was voted off. Ok, maybe that was a little corny. You will come to know I am a corny girl. Kind of nerdy in that respect.

After lower focus every-time I try to raise my calves, as this is how I sit in my chairs, my leg shakes. That is a sign of a very tired muscle.
Right now my forearms are tired. Why are my forearms tired?? It was lower focus... but it worked every single muscle in my body.

I'm not disappointed that I couldn't finish Ab Intervals. I will finish in due time. I am not working for perfection. I am working for sweat and progress. So, today I could only get to the 11 minute mark before calling it quits.  next time I will try to get below 5 minutes left. And maybe then I will be able to mental push my self to the finish line.

Bottom line.. I got my workouts in and I nailed it the best I could and I am proud of that. This time two months ago I was doing nothing. Today... I have improved.

Until next time.....
Stay Focused!

order your copy of T25 click the banner below!


GET IT DONE: IN  25 MINUTES A DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment