Thursday, January 28, 2016

My T-25 Experience so far...


Today is day 3 of my restart of T-25. I am sweating so much and it feels so good. The workout is hard work but there is a modifier and I follow her when I need to which at this point is often.

Tonight I got to do 20 minutes of Total Body Circuit before I was interrupted. But once I got my son back to sleep I did the last 5 minutes. I am very much looking forward to this week's weigh in and taping. I don't really care what the numbers are. I just want to see progress at this point. I have increased my water intake and take my vitamins almost daily. I missed a day or two.

Overall I am happy about not missing any workouts so far. I know it has only been three days but I have decided to celebrate all victories; large and small.

One thing i have noticed with each workout is how hungry I am afterward. This is a new workout endeavor so I anticipate this. My body is adjusting. So what I will have is some eggs. Having protein will satisfy my hunger and help with muscle recovery.

I am also sleepy. This is why i like doing it at night. I feel like I get the best sleep.

Wow, I just fell asleep at my desk. Hahahaha. I guess I had better go to bed. I will post again soon. Right now sleep is winning.

Til next post...
Stay Focused!

Click the banner above to join me in getting healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment